Friday, January 7, 2011

Smoothie for Breakfast!

Hello. I'm back. (I always say that, but this time it's for real.) I think blogging may be a better use of my time than watching Psych nonstop. Although, I do love Shawn and Gus...

Anyway... I wanted you to know that I am going to review stuff. Yeah, I said it. I try a lot of different stuff, maybe because of coupons I have or random circumstances, but I want to share the good and the bad with YOU! So here is what I had for breakfast this morning:



I had the Mango Strawberry Pineapple, not the Triple Berry that is featured in the lovely picture.

These smoothies are totally easy to make. 1) Put smoothie contents from pouch into blender, 2) add 1 1/2 cups of milk, 3) blend. EASY. This makes two servings, but I drank them both in one of my huge Alabama football cups from the stadium. :) And I gotta say, that smoothie tasted better than most of the smoothies I would buy from a store. It was great! I can't wait to eat my Blueberry Pomegranate one. AND...I'm buying more because they're BOGO at Publix this week! With $1.25 off coupons to go with them! If anyone wants to print me off some of these, go ahead, be my best friend.

Please go try these smoothies. My brother, Russ, will love them. He's obsessed with smoothies and he needs to try these. Oh yeah, did I mention that smoothies are good for you???

1 comment: