Saturday, July 23, 2011

Latest coupon trip...

I'm pretty excited to report a successful trip I had last night. To some it may look silly because I got so few items and they're all fairly random at first glance. But don't be fooled, as a young, non-married woman I don't have anyone to cook for during the week since Boyfriend lives an hour and a half away. So...it would be silly for me to buy giant amounts of food at any time when I already have ten cans of Progresso waiting in the cabinet.

Since I'm trying to live a healthier lifestyle and drop some pounds, I was compelled to buy healthy stuff. But I also love chocolate and coffee more than any other food or drink, so it's hard for me to stay away.

The first stop was Walgreen's. I got two Milka bars. Someone recently told me how to make some rockin' special brownies with them! Maybe I'll post the recipe later. :)
Amount spent = .27. Amount saved = 2.00.

Second stop was Publix.
Amount spent = 4.43. Amount saved = 12.something.

*the coffee creamers are non-alcoholic for everyone worrying that I'm addicted to Bailey's right now. And they came out to be .50 a piece with this coupon. It printed as $1.00 off for me.

For the rest of the sweet deals please visit Iheartpublix. They do an awesome job and I always use their website when planning shopping trips. Hope this helps anyone who can use this stuff!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment